Friday, July 3, 2020

TWO YEARS LATER...


It’s been a long time, almost 2 years that I have resumed penning down again. I remember when I had just started doing this, way before when a blogger meant being on Instagram and YouTube!

 It’s the digital age today, and looking at so much talent in my current and upcoming generation has not only given me immense inspiration to start writing again but also re-find myself.

 I remember always wanting to return to blogging but something or the other kept me away. My life has changed 360 for the good of course because nothing really bad happens until you make it in your mind! (a firm believer in everything happens for a reason)

 Oh well, reading my first three paragraphs is giving me the feeling that this post will have disrupting thinking which is what happens when you don’t do what you love the most!

 Well, now that the pandemic (which the world is going through) has given some good time off from work (basically no commute time now all thanks to WFH) I think I’m going to get better than before!

 So yes! Welcoming myself back to the thing I loved the most!

 Now that I am 200 words down out of almost how many I don’t know yet because I don’t want to stop now, I’m finally picking up how I used to love this, but yes with time a lot of improvisation has come in me as a person!

Okay, there we go again – so distorted it is that I’m talking about two things at one go completely off track and annoying you as well. Right?

 But this is how my brain right now is. Want to write everything now with every tiny detail yet remembering something or the other and wanting to mention that too!

 Phew! Its going to be fun yet tiring because we all know how the human brain is specially mine always yapping away no moment of silence whatsoever! Hehe!

 Oh, one interesting fact though, as we see the bloggers today – dashing their way through posts on blogpost to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other platforms – letting the world know about their profound talent (which is how it should be) I on the other hand was/is a little not too sure about this. I mean when I first started writing and blogging here, I blogged as an anonymous person. 

Why? No not because I’m scared of revealing my identity or inferior or superior complex but only because I liked the fact you write like a anonymous person and when your posts motivates or inspires or make someone smile or touch a chord with any of readers stopping at your blog – that person shouldn’t just start finding me on the social media but just feel good on what they read about one of the blogs and feel good without knowing who the person is or what it is!

Sometimes, not knowing where it came from – is a good thing you know! I mean when I started this, I made sure I was an anonymous and loved the readers, bloggers I engaged with in the process because those people had insights of their own and very unbiased, they would write to me vice versa. I mean to be honest, till date only 3 of my very close people know about this blog. Rest, I never flaunted it way back then and I never will do it today.

I mean getting followers, traffic reach on one’s blog is so needed today (of course for people who do this for a living) but for me I do this because I love writing. I want to be the anonymous one and just yap yap and yap away as always and come across that anonymous blogger who touches a chord with someone or the other (to help someone in their dilemma only through writing about things I have encountered so far) and that gives me immense happiness.

I mean the mere fact that I was always excited to log in to my blog to check about who I am going to strike a good communication through my posts or theirs used to make me happy and excited! The fact that you meet people through this way too and in the most humble and amazing manner (expressions of words). So yes! I am back to do it again and this time I shall not stop no matter what! 😊

Btw, does my writing sound a little better? Hehe!

Told you, will get the hang of it again as soon as I let my fingers and brain do the talking and not control them! 


P.S. Idiot Talk is resuming soon! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Heyie..Thanks alot for reading my blog..Please feel free to criticize or suggest anything!! Will be waiting.. :)

F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Once in a while, right in the middle of our life – universe gives us that person who knows you in and out and will stand ...